The Dutch reporter Bas Paternotte refused the offer because the Secretary General added that the conversation would be off the record and no representatives of the Ministry of Justice would be present.
1. Sexual abuse of at least two and possibly three Turkish minors in Turkey and possibly also children in the Czech Republic (whether certain relevant visits to Turkey have been made is being denied by the Dutch Justice Department, but the department refuses to disclose information from their archives which could provide definitive proof);
2. Perverting the course of justice by visiting the prison of convicted Kurdish heroin smuggler Hüseyin Baybasin, who is currently serving a life sentence in a Dutch prison and who is said to obtain evidence regarding the activities of Joris Demmink. Joris Demmink has visited the prison while Hüseyin Baybasin was incarcerated there;
3. Ordering police investigators to tamper with intercepted phone conversations by Hüseyin Baybasin (original unedited phone conversations have not been released to the lawyers of Hüseyin Baybasin);
4. Ordering police investigators to eavesdrop on conversations by journalists who were investigating the matter;
5. Blocking any investigation into his own person by threatening to disclose sensitive information involving participation in sex parties by one or more members of the Dutch royal family and their attorney(s) / advisor(s).
English language article:
A closer look at child abuse networks in the Netherlands and Belgium
Dutch language articles:
Two previously censored articles in Dutch and German language
Child abuse scandals in The Netherlands reach new height. Criminal complaints filed against Secretary General of Justice Department Mr. Joris Demmink in relation to the abuse of three Turkish teenagers
Update on child abuse scandals in The Netherlands. Secretary General accused of child abuse had gotten involved in prison regime of yet another person who is accusing him – 63% of Dutch population feels that he should step down during the investigation. More child abuse pictures and videos of Robert Mikelsons retrieved
Dutch Public Prosecutor’s Office denounces hunt for pedophiles by hacker group Anonymous
Dutch Public Prosecutor mr. J. van Zijl says his ´hands and feet are tied´ and he is not able to investigate child abuse allegations against Dutch Secretary General of the Justice Department Mr. Joris Demmink. That´s when the lawyer of the plaintiffs decides to post all the evidence online