VKMag Blogger Reckless states:
- There are approximately 50 skilled hackers in The Netherlands and they all know each other http://tkkrlab.nl/wiki/Brenno_de_Winter#Who and talk to each other using encrypted chatrooms. There they can talk freely.
- The Black Hat hackers are only in it for the money. They will sell their talents on Russian online fora and will install viruses on your computer.
- White Hat hackers are the “good hackers” but have one thing in common with the black hats: they all fight for freedom on the internet. Unregulated and unmoderated internet traffic. That’s their ideology. And they all choose the side of “the underdog.”
- Both groups of hackers will find themselves on the wrong side of cyber attacks such as the ones aimed at Syria, Israel, Visa, MasterCard and the Vatican. They’re always looking for a cause and the disclosure of misconduct.
- They’ll all join digital ‘sit-ins’. Some are working for corporations, do not suffer from Asperger’s and do have girlfriends. Other’s are students or artists. They’re all coders. They no longer answer to stereotypes, but they all risk a visit of law enforcement officers nonetheless. “The Hague, do something! And hire a hacker”.
Much more. Dutch language news article: