- The Secretary General of The Dutch Ministry of Justice Joris Demmink has never denied that he has had sexual relationships with underaged boys. (On the contrary);
- The overall (political) embarrassment caused by the Dutch The Secretary General should have made him decide to turn in his resignation if he would have been a man of honor, many people feel;
- Enforcement authorities never conducted proper investigations and even prosecutors argued that ‘their hands and feet were tied’; Typically Dutch authorities will act when there’s even the slightest suggestion that someone may possess child abuse images, not to mention acts of paedophilia, which would trigger even more action;
- Dutch main stream media remained completely silent on the issue, even when foreign media continued to report on the matter. One of the main reasons were threats by Dutch government officials and high profile law firms that news media who would so much as mention the Secretary General’s name, job title or his initials even, would be prosecuted and fined. This situation has changed on 29th September, probably due to pressure from U.S. members of Congress and various human rights organizations;
- Demmink denies having been in Turkey, where the abuse may have taken place. His opponents claim he has been there at least 9 times. Investigations by Dutch authorities only resulted in the conclusion that ‘they weren’t able to establish that he had been there‘. There was no conclusive evidence that he had NOT been there at the time. Prosecutor’s weren’t allowed to collect evidence at the government’s internal travel agency.
Conspiracy theorists have always claimed that Demmink may have been untouchable due to his good relationship with the Dutch Royal family as well as complicated relationship with Turkish authorities. In both cases, they say, his in-depth knowledge about the Dutch Royals as well as sensitive Turkish political matters may have been to his advantage.
While The American Spectator Analyzes The Joris Demmink Case, Dutch Mainstream Media Put Their Fingers In Their Ears And Hum The National Anthem
MPs Asking Dutch Ministers Of Foreign Affairs And Justice: Was Dutch Ambassador Lying To U.S. Congress About Joris Demmink Case?
So What Have We Learned About All These Child Abuse Dossiers? Seven Important Lessons (Demmink Case, Savile Case)
While the US and UK have come to grips on the issue of pedophilia, with the recent investigations of Jerry Sandusky and Jimmy Savile, respectively, the Dutch have done just the opposite with its own infamous, accused pedophile (Demmink Case)
“Baybasin Case Is Being Used As Pressure Means ‘To Get The Turkish Authorities To Do Something In Another Case’” (Joris Demmink Case)
HM Queen Beatrix Of The Netherlands To Pay Tribute To Alleged Pedophile And Justice Secretary General Joris Demmink
Evil flourishes when good men do nothing. When self-preservation has become more important than truth (Savile Case & Demmink Case)
For the victims, Dutch Justice Ministry Secretary General Joris Demmink is apparently above the law in the Netherlands
Matthijs Kaaks, Lawyer in Amsterdam: With The Dutch Minister Of Justice Proactively Eliminating Any Guilt Of His Secretary General Joris Demmink, He Is Putting Himself Into The Position Of A Judge
Two Turkish Men Start Article 12 Procedure Against Dutch Secretary General Joris Demmink. Want Judge To Force Prosecution
Three Possible Reasons Why The Secretary General of The Dutch Justice Joris Demmink Is Said To Be Untouchable
How The Dutch Government Should Have Dealt With The Joris Demmink Case. A Contingency Plan For Future Catastrophes
“Joris Demmink Was Not In Turkey During The Time The Alleged Charges Occurred”. Dutch Blog Begs To Differ And Calls On Dutch Minister Of Justice To Disprove Their Evidence
The U.S. State Department has launched a vocal defense of a high government official in the Netherlands accused of raping young boys
Who Are The Individuals Accusing Joris Demmink Of Unlawful Acts? What Are The Accusations About?
“U.S. Congress must take steps to bar Joris Demmink from entering the United States and to freeze Demmink’s U.S.-based assets”
Transcript Of Censored NOS News Broadcast About Joris Demmink, 5th November 2003. “He did not always ask of what age they were”
Yet Another Dutch Reporter Dares To Speak Out. Henk Rijkers: “Under Normal Circumstances They Would Have Put Demmink Behind Bars A Long Time Ago”
New Evidence Is 2 Days Old And Already Dutch Secret Service, Internal Affairs And Public Prosecutor’s Office Conclude It Is NOT Necessary To Investigate Joris Demmink
Dutch Secretary General And Alleged Pedophile Joris Demmink To Sue Dutch Newspaper Algemeen Dagblad. Distraction Technique?
Former Dutch Minister Of Justice Piet Hein Donner Had Been Warned About Joris Demmink. Officials Criticize Actions Of Enforcement Authorities
Dutch Parliament Demands Explanation About Demmink Case From Minister Of Justice Ivo Opstelten
New Witnesses Come Forward. Declare That Dutch Secretary General Joris Demmink Was In Touch With A Dutch Criminal Who Acted As His Pimp
Dutch Minister Of Justice Ivo Opstelten Continues To Support His Highest Ranking Government Official, The Alleged Pedophile Joris Demmink
Dutch Ministry Of Justice Tacitly Admitted That No Thorough Investigation Into Alleged Pedophile Joris Demmink Has Taken Place (Video)